Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June is for Jeans!

As a mother I love wearing jeans because they are durable, comfortable, and cool. Lately my design inspiration has centered around jeans and recycling them into must-have items.  It's hard to find a pair of jean pants that fit you like a glove but feel like a robe. Magical jeans like that need updating from time to time. Or maybe your 3rd child has finally grown into their hand-me-downs. The jeans are gently used and a Sishiko stitching can revamps the hand-me-downs to a hand-me-up. This summer I see jeans everywhere. Mostly because I am designing for my family and clients. However, jeans are a staple for summer and this trend is some much fun and can be worn by babies, teen, and seasoned woman alike. Please show what creative pieces you are making out of jeans in the comment section. This blog is about sharing my inspiration and passions with others and getting inspiration from YOU. Let me know what you think. You can design your own Sishiko stitching pair of jeans or mail them to me and I'll design an original look just for you.   







 

No comments:

Post a Comment